Wedding Styling Ideas – Using Ribbons
At Aspirational Bride we love the ribbon detail brides have been incorporating into their wedding styling and venue decor recently. It wasn’t so long ago that ribbons were mainly used as bridal car decorations and cake decoration. Recently though brides have realised that ribbon accents can give weddings a colourful whimsical feel and with so many ways to use ribbons (venue backdrops, chairbacks, centerpieces, tied around swings and swing seats!), the options are endless. They are also incredibly versatile as brides can choose single colour ribbons, two or three tonal colours or a whole rainbow of brightly colored ribbons!
Here’s a modboard of some of our favourite ribbon ideas including:
- A colourful canopy of ribbon chairbacks
- Using ribbon creatively as a cake decoration, rather than just wrapping it around the cake itself
- Ribbon accent colours to compliment a bouquet
- Ribbon tied place settings – a vibrant colour can really set off a wedding tablescape!
- Ribbon wands (increasing in popularity!) for guests to wave after the marriage ceremony
Category: Super Styling