Beautiful lips are a must have for everyone. You can keep your lips soft all day long by doing some simple things that will leave them looking beautiful and fresh. Here’s my list of lip care tips for kissable lips for your Valentine!
Lip Care Tips
- Drinking plenty of water will keep you hydrated even in the winter.
- Lip balm is a must and simple vaseline is great for night time and then use a good quality balm during the day this will keep the moisture locked in.
- Avoid biting or licking your lips when dry or chapped this will only irritate that delicate skin.
- Sometimes lack of certain vitamins in your diet like Vitamin B12 can cause cracking of the corners of your mouth, make sure that you are not missing out this vitamin in your diet. B12 helps maintain nerve cells and red blood cells and is also an essential in making the DNA found in all cells. It’s brain food too! Because the nutrient is found in meat, fish and dairy, vegans and vegetarians are more susceptible to B12 deficiency.
- You can also use a lip scrub made at home to get your lips softened, follow this easy recipe…
1 teaspoon of Honey
1 teaspoon of Baking Soda
How to Make the Scrub…
Mix all the ingredients until the mixture resembles a paste. Apply the paste onto your lips and leave it on for a couple of minutes, gently rub the lips. Wash off the paste with lukewarm water, allow the lips to dry and then apply some lovely balm on them.
This simple recipe will leave your lips looking good and soft at the same time.
“… for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness.”
~ Audrey Hepburn, Actress.
♥ Kate is offering our readers 10% off wedding bookings made in February – just quote ‘Aspirational Bride’ to receive this offer! ♥
Kate’s website – http://www.katekelvinmakeupartist.co.uk/
Category: Hair & Make-Up