Gerbera Daisy Wedding Theme –
We love the Gerbera daisy. It is undoubtedly one of our favourite flowers, and a Gerbera daisy wedding theme can look understated, colourful or contemporary depending on the size and colour of the Gerbera daisies you choose.
Gerbera daisies are hugely versatile as they come in different sizes and colours and are easy to incorporate into almost every aspect of your wedding. They can make simple or spectacular bridal bouquets and boutonnieres and are perfect for decorating wedding cakes (whether real or iced!)
Ideas For Using Gerbera Daisies
- Decorate the ends of alternate pews or chairs, and use gerbera arrangements either side of the altar if you are having a church wedding.
- Use paper lanterns in gerbera shapes or cover them in a gerbera daisy pattern to light an outdoor evening wedding. (We’ll show you how to do this in a DIY post soon!)
- Use gerbera-shaped chocolates or mints on the tables for wedding favours.
- Decorate tables with gerbera daisies or have your caterer include a small gerbera daisy as a garnish on the dinner plate for a sit-down meal.
- Create or order unique tablescapes. Gerbera daisies are round and flat and work especially well when floated in circular bowls filled with clear or coloured water.
- Use fresh or ice daisies on your wedding cake.
- Use gerbera daisy as your theme for a co-ordinated range of save-the-date cards, wedding invitations and thank you cards.
Pale green gerbera ring cushion from AyeDo