Bespoke Confetti – Natural Biodegradable Petal Confetti-
Today we are delighted to feature one of our lovely Little White Wedding Directory businesses, Bespoke Confetti.
Bespoke Confetti provide natural biodegradable petal confetti. The petals are natural larkspur, cornflower and bougainvillea, grown to organic standard without the use of pesticides or other chemicals. They are hand picked and dried using all that nature provides. Nothing is added, and nothing is taken away, they are a true representation of confetti in its most natural state.
Here’s what Rosie and her husband have to say about Bespoke Confetti, and what makes it so speical:
We were introduced to the idea of growing real petal wedding confetti by some friends. The tradition of confetti is as old as pagan times, but has recently grown out of favour, due to environmental concerns and the amount of litter it produces.
With our love of the outdoors and concerns for the environment, and of not losing our native traditions, we decided to grow flower petal confetti here in the lea of the Blackdown Hills, an area of outstanding natural beauty, situated on the Devon and Somerset Borders.
We started four years ago, while we both had full time employment. With the help of neighbours and students to pick the petals, it became obvious to us that we had a beautiful product, which deserved to have greater recognition. We made the decision to develop the Bespoke Confetti Company, which has been founded on the natural flower petal of the larkspur and that of the cornflower. Our ethic is to provide you with a bespoke service, and to tailor our natural biodegradable confetti to your needs.
Our belief is that we can provide an English natural organic based biodegradable confetti, available in a wide range of colours and without compromise on quality.
We hope that in some way we can help keep the confetti tradition alive, and whilst doing so, enhance your day with a clear conscience.
So, why do we love Bespoke Confetti?
- It can be kept up to one year from the date of purchase, and will retain its original character and colours for this period.
- The confetti is a completely natural flower petal product. It is grown to an organic standard, without the use of pesticides. It naturally dries, and will bio degrade in exactly the same manner as any flower petal in the garden.
- Most venues are accepting biodegradable real flower petals. It is an important part of your day, a sample may persuade a reluctant venue to accept confetti.
- When the confetti is used as throwing confetti, or decoration, the confetti will not stain. (If it is immersed in water or other liquids, some of the natural colouring may be released…)
- You can choose to order as many colours as you wish.
If you would like to contact Bespoke Confetti you can do so via their website http://www.bespoke-confetti.co.uk/.
You can also email them at email@example.com.
Category: Something Different...