March signifies the beginning of spring – are you ready for a beauty spring clean?
Here’s a few tips for a quick and easy beauty spring clean:
♥ Get those makeup bags out ladies and give them a sort out, any products over 12 months old ~ throw away!
♥ Look at the colour trends for this season which are fresh pinks, light hues of violet, primrose, and greens ~ think spring flowers. Treat yourself to new colour pallet, you’re worth it.
♥ Give that makeup bag a wash or better still get a new one, it’s much more inspiring than having the same one year after year.
♥ Wash and sterilise your make-up brushes with brush steriliser found in chemists and beauty stores or online.
So you are now ready to spring clean your beauty regime too! Here are 5 simple steps to looking fabulous..
1. Have a professional facial or do-it-yourself at home with a honey, cucumber and yoghurt mask, leave it on for as long as you are in the bath. The heat form the bath helps the pores absorb all those lovely nutrients and plump the skin. Or treat yourself to a trip to a spa salon.
2. Have your eyebrows threaded, waxed or plucked, this will make them look sharp and shapely. You can also have them tinted to give the colour a lift. Go for the same colour as your hair, I see so many women who dye their hair and forget their brows and it’s such a give away!
3. De-fuzz the face.. yes many of us have a fine downy hair on the face and this really does need to go, I would recommend a mild hair remover cream and don’t forget to do a patch test if it’s your first time.
4. Tint those eyelashes either at home with a good DIY kit or at the salon as it can make the eyes look awake and sexy.
5. Keep those luscious lips moisurised with a good quality lip balm.
“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”
― Coco Chanel, Fashion Designer
Kate’s website – http://www.katekelvinmakeupartist.co.uk/
Category: Hair & Make-Up